Tuesday, April 26, 2011

They Actually Paid Me to Do This?






























In my next life I want to be a professional golfer. I started golfing just too darn late in this life to make money at it. I did, however, feel I was living a small part of my dream lately when I participated in a photo shoot for the PGA -- PGA Tour Experiences, that is. The company based out of Florida needed ... well, more mature types for a shoot at TPC Scottsdale. The photos will be used for its website advertising travel packages that include golf instruction by PGA Academy pros.

These are some of the photos. I have to admit I really like the one blasting out of the sandtrap. Cool, huh? I got paid to hit golf balls out of a bunker at TPC Scottsdale, practice my putting and driving while receiving top-notch coaching from PGA professionals. Not bad for a day at the office!

No comments: